NVP took care of many cultural events, this is crucial to maintain the bond between artists and their audience during a period like this.
The company produced the Opening Season at the San Carlo Theatre in Naples. NVP streamed the Cavalleria Rusticana and it was a great success with more than 30.000 tickets and an audience of more than 50.000 viewers coming from allover the world. It was a record.
NVP took part in the Taobuk Festival, the international literary kermesse of Taormina. The topic was “passion” and many international artists took part in it. We would mention, among the others, Brunori Sas, Pupi Avati, Svetlana Aleksievič and Mario Vargas Llosa.
The company streamed on Facebook the launch of the Andrea Bocelli’s new album, named “Believe”. The virtual call was a great success with thousands of fans from allover the world. It also took care of the Premio Tenco, international award given to authors and singers since 1974.
Following the winter episodes, NVP has been confirmed to produce the Christmas edition of Un’ora Sola Vi Vorrei, the Brignano’s oneman-show.
Sport has always been the strong point of the company, now more than ever:
- Golden Gala Women High Jump from the Olympic Stadium in Rome, last September
- Streaming Conference Call during the UEFA matches of Champions and Europa Leauge
- Serie C championship following the Ternana Team
- Winter Tour: on the road studio following the Skiing World Cup until the Finals in Cortina on the 21th March 2021, an unmissable date for skiing lovers
- Milano Boxing Night for Dazn from the Allianz Cloud in Milano last 17th December 2020
- The Serie A SuperLega volley 2020-2021